Tampa, Fla. (Sept. 19, 2016) — At World of Beer, Inc. (WOB), fall is all about friends, food, and most importantly bold flavors in pint glasses. That’s why they have partnered with Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales and Stone Brewing Co. to bring guests two WOB limited-release beers in taverns nationwide this fall.
When the seasons change, so does WOB’s beer lineup. Patrons can anticipate local and international fall seasonal draught line-ups at World of Beer taverns this autumn, that will be enhanced unlike ever before with the addition of the two limited-release, WOB-collaboration beers:
- Stone Mixtape Vol. 14 – The Gatekeeper — A WOB limited-release blend of Stone’s 2015 and 2016 Russian Imperial Stouts and Stone IPA with figs, plum and Hallertau Blanc hops
- Dogfish Head Fall On Me — A WOB limited-release Belgian-style farmhouse ale brewed with red delicious apple cider from Fifer Orchards and spiced with cinnamon, orange peel, star anise and cloves
“The flavors found in your glass and on tap is a surefire way to know fall has arrived,” said Marc Sawyer, director of brewery and distributor relations. “We’re excited to collaborate with two iconic breweries, Dogfish Head and Stone, and offer our guests two completely unique beers this fall.”
This fall, in addition to seasonal beer, the company is bringing back its seasonal, limited-time fall “Plates & Pints” menu in select taverns nationwide. The new menu, a collaboration between World of Beer executive chef Mark Adair and the chefs and brewers at Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales and Stone Brewing Co., transforms fall favorites into an elevated culinary experience.
Debuting Sept. 19, the new menu offers a five new menu items to savor the flavors of fall:
- Prosciutto & Spiced Apple Flatbread — Prosciutto ham and spiced apple, topped with toasted hazelnuts and goat cheese. Pair it with the WOB limited release from Dogfish Head called Fall On Me, a Belgian-style Farmhouse Ale with apples and fall spices.
- PB&J Wings — Crispy wings glazed in blackberry balsamic jelly and drizzled with spicy peanut butter sauce. Served with a blackberry jam and peanut butter dipping sauce. Pair them with the WOB limited release from Stone called Mixtape Vol. 14 – The Gatekeeper, a Russian Imperial Stout and IPA blend with figs and plums.
- Green Chili Chicken Nachos — Perfect for gameday or any day! Corn tortilla chips smothered in green chili chicken, spicy cheese, tomatoes, green onion, jalapeño peppers and chopped cilantro. Perfectly paired with a Stone IPA.
- WOBtoberfest Brat Burger — Fresh beef burger topped with our beer brat, house-made stone ground mustard, sauerkraut, beer cheese sauce and caramelized onions on a toasted brioche bun. Pair it with a Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA.
- Pumpkin Spice Apple Donuts — The perfect way to celebrate the harvest! Traditional German fried apple donut dusted with pumpkin spice sugar, paired with salted caramel for dipping. Try with a cider.
“Comfort food doesn’t have to always be traditional,” said World of Beer executive chef Mark Adair. “We have worked to redevelop the identity of classic dishes — that taste great on their own — to now pair perfectly with beer, thanks to inspiration from our seasonal beer brewery partners.”
The limited-time menu and beer offerings will be available until Nov. 20. World of Beer offers a quintessential craft beer experience at taverns through the continued evolvement culinary offerings, limited-release beers and one-of-a kind guest offerings.
To find your local tavern’s seasonal offerings, please visit: https://worldofbeer.com/Locations.
About WOB: Celebrating the popularity of craft beer and its culture, World of Beer has more than 75 taverns in 22 states. Each tavern has 50 rotating daily taps, so guests will discover something new and unique on every visit. Supporting local charities through fundraising efforts and in-kind and other donations is a key part of the World of Beer franchise.
World of Beer is the ultimate craft beer haven that offers guests a global beer experience right from the barstool. The original craft beer tavern complements its database of more than 30,000 beers with a signature tavern fare menu featuring a variety of elevated comfort food that provides the perfect marriage of food and beer for an unparalleled experience. Because, the way WOB sees it, guests should do more than drink a beer — they should drink it in. World of Beer encourages guests to drink in the moments they encounter at the tavern, whether it be through the bottle, the glass, the menu, the live music or the company. WOB offers the best craft variety on the planet to the beer aficionado and casual beer fan alike. Taverns are currently open in 22 states including AL, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA and WI and will be opening soon in IN and OK. Visit www.wobusa.com.
# # #
Download Print-friendly PDF